Friday, June 10, 2016

The Struggle is Real

When I started my "year of creative habits", I knew it was going to be challenging. Doing something creative is already challenging. Doing something every day? Even more challenging.


There are days when I'm too tired and uninspired to bust out the notebook. There are crappy days and "mic drop" days. I have some really cool drawings and some that definitely need more work.


In spite of the ups and downs, I will carry on. I am sticking to my commitment. I will continue to draw both good and not so good drawings. My artful soul depends on it! 


I hope that my efforts will also encourage others to make time to do what they love. Whatever you enjoy doing, whether that's arts and crafts, sports, or reading, I hope you spend some time each week feeding your soul.   

No comments:

Post a Comment